|Size (L x W x H)||46 cm x 26 cm x 9 cm|
- Powerful entry level engine control
- Up to 6 sequential cylinders
- Up to 12 cylinders in wasted spark
- Build-In MAP Sensor 4 BAR / 400kPa
- Include Lamda Wideband Sensor
- FREE Tuning Software
MaxxECU Standalone - STREET Version
Advanced entry-level engine control system for up to 6 sequential cylinders. Up to 12 in wasted spark. Faster and easier tuning with built-in wideband lambda and a built-in MAP-sensor up to 3 bar / 43.5 psi of boost.
- Aluminium casing
- Boost control
- Internal loggings
- Flex fuel
- Advanced warning system
- Built-in wideband lambda
- Controls up to 6 cylinders sequentially (12 in wasted spark).
- Built-in 400kPa / 4 BAR MAP-sensor.
- Wideband lambda directly into MaxxECU without external electronics.
- Fast and reliable USB PC-communication.
- 2 trigger inputs.
- IAT, TPS, CLT analog inputs.
- Built-in 400kPa MAP-sensor.
- Superfast Cortex M3 120Mhz main processor.
- Launch control
- 6 injector outputs (high impedance)
- 6 ignition outputs (no internal amplifiers)
- 4 extra outputs (GPO)
- 4 extra analog inputs
- 2 extra digital inputs
- CAN bus (additional wires required)
All MaxxECU wiring consists of high quality thin walled cable. All cables are labeled with their functions. We have done everything for a stress free installation
Modern and robust aluminium casing and exceptional build quality. All units are labeled at the rear with revision and production date
- MaxxECU Control Unit x1 PCS
- Hardness 3M with Socket x1 UNIT
- Lamda Sensor x1 PCS
- Tuning Cable x1 PCS
- Connector 6-Way Socket (Wideband) x1 PCS
- Connector 12-Way Socket (MaxxECU Hardness) x1 PCS
- Connector 8-Way Socket (Delphi) x1 PCS
- MaxxECU Quick Guide Manual x1 PCS
- MaxxECU Wiring Diagram x1 PCS