LUCAS Oil Stabilizer Additives - Heavy Duty
Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
- In engines use approximately 20% or one quart to each gallon of any plan motor oil, petroleum or synthetic
- In badly worn engines, use mre up to 60% or 80% if necessary
- In manual transmissions and tranfer cases use 25% to 50%
- In differentials use 25 to 50%
- In badly worn or noisy differentials use 50% to 100%
- In industrial gear boxes use 25% to 50% for preventative maintenance and less power drain. If necessary use 50% to 100% to stop leaks and overheating